Want to manage your own social media channels but feeling overwhelmed about how to get started? Not sure how to use the Ads Manager or Power Editor? Do the words “retargeting” and “pixel” sound like a whole other language to you? Toccara will break it all down for you in an in-person one hour tutorial session or screen share computer conference, depending on where you are located.
In our one hour tutorial session, you will learn how to:
- Get your business page a Pixel
- How to create an ad account for your business that can be used on both Facebook and Instagram
- What the different Facebook Advertising Objectives mean and why it’s important you choose the right one.
- The difference between a campaign, an ad set, and an ad
- The secret to learning more about your audience
- Create an ad from start to finish
- How to target your ads to the right people so your budget is not wasted on people who are not interested in your product or service
- How to get your ads in front of your competitor’s customers
- Basic advertising guidelines to make sure your ads look great, get approved, and lead to the results you want!
Once you learn the basics from our first Facebook Ad Tutorial session, you can opt-in to a follow-up session where we take your training to the next level. At our second session you will learn how to:
- Split test
- Retarget using the Facebook Pixel
- How to retarget people who are engaged on your page
- How to retarget people who have watched your video ad, depending on the length they have watched it for
- How to create custom audiences
- How to retarget using look-alike audiences
- Tools you can use to easily recycle and repurpose previous posts and ads to save you time
- How to better understand your audience through audience insights
- Placing your pixel on your website, blog posts, and landing pages.